Wednesday 2 January 2008

Fashion Show Aftermath II

Here are the shots of some of my clothing being modelled at the recent Twin Towers Mall Grand Opening and Holiday Fashion Show, graciously taken by Tillie Ariantho and available in slideshow.


Not too sure about the silly hat, but the casual look is what I was aiming for. This is what I was looking for, and will probably be available as an outfit:

Marseillais! outfit
This is my French flag leather jacket, though the flag is on the back! That's me on the right, standing on the sofa, having just returned after a crash. I'm wearing a light blue furry sweaater, plaid skirt and woolen tights from Myllie Writer at Persona.


This is my new upcoming Sunflower Belle outfit as modelled by Kira Paderborn at Avenue Models. She did a great job, adding some urban feel, and some belts covering the yet to be tweaked gap in my own belt lol:


This is how I see it being worn:


And it will also be available in black, as Café Belle:


Pretty sexy I hope!

No comments: